Welcome to our city museum, please observe the following rules: first, prohibit smoking in the museum. Second, keep quiet, no talking. Third, maintains the museum clean. Fourth, no photos. Fifth, if you want to know the museum exhibits and other information, please ask the tour guide. Sixth, do not touch the exhibits in the museum.
The museum is open from Sunday to Monday morning: 8:30 to 16:30
Louvre (lū'vrə) ,foremost French museum of art,located in Paris.The building was a royal fortress and palace built by Philip II in the late 12th cent.In 1546 Pierre Lescot was commissioned by Francis I to erect a new building on the site of the Louvre.During his reign,several paintings by Leonardo,including the Mona Lisa,and works of other Italian masters came into the royal collections.In 1564,Catherine de' Medici commissioned Philibert Delorme to build a residence at the Tuileries and to connect it to the Louvre by a long gallery.The Grande Galerie was completed in 1606 under Henri IV.
While Cardinal Richelieu collected art with state funds,work on the buildings was continued under Louis XIII.Lescot's architectural designs were expanded by Jacques Lemercier in 1624,and under Louis XIV the magnificent colonnade was brought to completion (1670) by Louis Le Vau and Claude Perrault.In 1750 part of the royal collections was put on view in the Luxembourg palace.In 1793 the Musée Central des Arts was created by decree and the Grande Galerie of the Louvre was officially opened.For many years the area beneath the Grande Galerie served as artists' studios and workshops.
Napoleon I added vastly to its collections by his conquests,and in 1803 the museum was proclaimed the Musée Napoléon.Many famous works were returned after his downfall.The grand architectural scheme of the Louvre was completed by Napoleon III.The museum is famous for its enormous collection of Greek,Roman,and Egyptian antiquities,and for its superb old masters,a collection especially rich in works by Rembrandt,Rubens,Titian,and Leonardo.Its most famous sculptures include the Nike,or Victory,of Samothrace and the Venus of Milo.A part of the museum building houses the Museum of Decorative Arts,a private institution.
In 1984 excavations began for the gradual expansion of the Louvre underground; construction was completed in 1993.A glass pyramid,designed by I.M.Pei and opened in 1989,sits atop the entrance to this new space.At first the pyramid caused considerable controversy between critics who considered it a defacement of the museum and those who judged it a continuation of the eclecticism of Parisian architecture; it has since become a nearly universally acclaimed landmark.Pei has also overseen the extensive renovations and expansions of exhibition space that have continued through the 1990s.
Brooklands Museum Trust Ltd operates the independent Brooklands Museum as a charitable trust and a private limited company incorporated on 12 March 1987; its aim is to conserve, protect and interpret the unique heritage of the Brooklands site.The museum is located south of Weybridge, Surrey and was first opened regularly in 1991 on 30 acres (120,000 m2) of the original 1907 motor-racing circuit. It includes four Listed buildings: the 1907 Brooklands Automobile Racing Club Clubhouse and Members' Hill Restaurant buildings, the 1911 Flight Ticket Office, and a 1940 Bellman aircraft hangar. Surviving sections of the 1937 Campbell Circuit, the 1907 Finishing Straight and Members' Banking (the steepest section of the former racing circuit), the 1909 Test Hill, and a WW2 'Bofors' gun tower are all important parts of the Brooklands Scheduled Monument which was extended in 2002. The entire Brooklands site was designated a Conservation Area by Surrey County Council in 1989. The Brooklands Trust Members, formed in 2008 after the Friends of Brooklands Museum and the Brooklands Club amalgamated, and is the official supporters' organisation for the Museum.
Shanghai museum is a museum of ancient Chinese art, situated on the People's Square in the Huangpu District of Shanghai, China. Shang海博物馆是一座位于上海市黄浦区人民广Chang的大型中国古代艺术博物馆 The museum was founded in 1952 and was first open to the public in the former Shanghai Racecourse club house, now at 325 West Nanjing Road. In 1992, the Shanghai municipal government allocated a piece of land on People's Square to the museum as its new site 1952Nian建立，当时展馆在原上海跑马厅对外开放，Xian在的南京西路325号。 1992年上Hai市政府在人民广场配置了一块地作为新馆Di址。 The museum has a collection of over 120,000 pieces, including bronze, ceramics, calligraphy, paintings, seals, sculptures. The Shanghai Museum houses several items of national importance, including a "transparent" bronze mirror from the Han Dynasty. Guan藏珍贵文物12万件，其中尤以青铜器、陶器、Shu法、绘画、印章、雕塑为特色。上海博物馆保存Zhuo几件国家级的藏品，包括从汉代流传下来的铜Jing。
The British Museum. Ying文简介如下: The British Museum was established in 1753, largely based on the collections of the physician and scientist Sir Hans Sloane. The museum first opened to the public on 15 January 1759 in Montagu House in Bloomsbury, on the site of the current museum building. Its expansion over the following two and a half centuries has resulted in the creation of several branch institutions, the first being the British Museum (Natural History) in South Kensington in 1887. Until 1997, when the British Library opened to the public, the British Museum was unique in that it housed both a national museum of antiquities and a national library in the same building. Its present chairman is Sir John Boyd and its director is Neil MacGregor. As with all other national museums and art galleries in Britain, the Museum charges no admission fee, although charges are levied for some temporary special exhibitions. Zhe个市大英博物馆的
Museums are great repositories of mankind’s historical artifacts and achievements in art. From them we can learn a great deal about the people of the past and their link to the people of the present. We can also learn about cultures other than our own. I believe this last advantage is the main reason many people visit museums when they travel. Bo物馆是人类历史文物及艺术成就的伟大宝Ku。我们可以从中了解到很多与过去的人们有关的事Yi及他们与现代人之间的关联。我们也可以Cong中了解其他不同的文化。我认为最后这项优Dian是许多人旅行时会去参观博物馆的主要原Yin。
The British Museum. Ying文简介如下: The British Museum was established in 1753, largely based on the collections of the physician and scientist Sir Hans Sloane. The museum first opened to the public on 15 January 1759 in Montagu House in Bloomsbury, on the site of the current museum building. Its expansion over the following two and a half centuries has resulted in the creation of several branch institutions, the first being the British Museum (Natural History) in South Kensington in 1887. Until 1997, when the British Library opened to the public, the British Museum was unique in that it housed both a national museum of antiquities and a national library in the same building. Its present chairman is Sir John Boyd and its director is Neil MacGregor. As with all other national museums and art galleries in Britain, the Museum charges no admission fee, although charges are levied for some temporary special exhibitions.
The students of Senior Grade One and Grade Two will go out for a visit on April 25.We'll first go to the museum to see an exhibition of Man and Nature.When you’re in the exhibition hall you should keep silent and make careful n。
英语和中文翻译，（满意就采纳） General introduction to Nanjing Museum Nanjing Museum, covering an area of 70,000 square meters,is located at the southern foot of the beautiful Purple Gold Moutain, with Zhongshan Gate of the city on its east side and the remains of the imperial palace of the early Ming Dynasty on its west side. Nanjing Museum , China's first comprehensive state museum,was initiated by Cai Yuanpei and president of the state Central Research Academy. It was originally planned to build three exbition halls including Humanity. Handicraft and Nature halls, but only the hall of Humanity was completed which is the current main building. It imitate the style of Liao-Dynasty architecture, with the roof covered with golden tiles and looking solemn and magnificent. After 1949, when new China was founded, the museum entered into a new Gongra of development. In March, 1950, it was renamed as Nanjing museum and a number of major excavation activities were conducted in following years. Nan京博物院是我国最早创建的博物馆之一，是一座闻Ming海内外的大型历史艺术综合性博物馆，它Zuo落于风景秀丽的紫金山南麓，东依中山门，Mian临清溪河，占地面积7万余平方米。 Qi前身是国立中央博物院筹备处，国民政府根据蔡Yuan培和各学术团体的倡议于1933年4月在南京Jian立。原计划分自然、人文、工艺三馆，1937Nian基本建成人文馆。抗日战争爆发后内迁云南、Si川。抗日战争胜利后，于1946年迁Hui南京。1948年冬，部分人员和藏品迁Wang台湾。中华人民共和国成立后，1950年3Yue改名为国立南京博物院。同年8月正式定名Wei南京博物院。徐平羽首任院长，曾昭燏为Fu院长。原藏自然标本、工艺标本拨交给其他有关博Wu院收藏。 南京博物院主题Jian筑是中国现代最著名的建筑学家梁思成指导Xia设计建造的仿辽代古典宫殿建筑。艺术陈Lie馆座落其左侧，亦是一座仿辽代古典建筑。两座Gong殿建筑皆歇山顶，鸱 吻高耸，琉璃溢彩，五开Jian，飞檐?#26041;牽?#21326;柱挺拔，主从关系得当，遥相呼Ying。...
Shanxi History Museum was founded in June 1944 the history of Shanxi Province Museum, 1950 renamed the Northwest Historical Museum, in 1952 renamed the Northwest Museum of History, in 1955 in June renamed the Shanxi Provincial Museum. The history of Shanxi Museum of History highlights the appearance of the Tang Dynasty style, Changan ancient emperors have history, there have been weeks, Qin, Han, Sui, Tang and other feudal dynasties in this capital, with rich underground artifacts, the formation of Shaanxi unique historical and cultural style. After the completion of the Shanxi Museum of History, concentrated collection of Shaanxi unearthed precious cultural relics more than 37 million pieces.