用my activties in leisure time写80字的作文
my activties in leisure time
I am living quite an enjoyable life.Besides taking some lessons regularly everyday,I also have some leisure-time activties.I am very interested in English reading and sports.My classmate and I often communicate with each other in English at the English corner.Though my spoken English is not so good that I make mistakes frequently,I still love it a lot.And when we are available we often get together and play a basketball match.That is really a terrific and wonderful experience!In a word I love my leisure-time activties!
英语作文 how people spend their leisure time
As we all know,every people have some leisure time.We must take advantage of the time instead of losing it.We can spend the leisure time reading some favourite novels.We can also use the time to chatting with our friends to relax ourselves.If you are tired ,you can take a nap.In a word,don't let time goes by.
My Activities in leisure time
• Swimming: This is a popular activity among a lot of people. Whether somebody swims for fun, or swims on a swim team a lot of swimming is done during the summer.
• Water Skiing: A sport in which you stand on two skis and hold on to a rope attached to a boat. The boat then moves forwards or in circles, dragging you behind!
• Sports: There are a lot of sports that are played during the summer. These can include tennis, beach volleyball, swimming, soccer, and many other sports. Both guys and girls play these sports and there are many different ways to get involved with a sports team during the summer.
• Reading: Sitting down in a cool place and reading a good book is one of my favorite things to do during the summer. Some schools give out a summer reading list, which is a list of required reading that must be completed before the next school year begins.
• Summer Camp: Summer camp is very popular in the U.S.A. Summer camps are very different depending on where you go. Some summer camps are day camps where you would go for just the day (usually from somewhere around 8:00 am to 3-4:00 pm). Certain day camps are specialty camps and focus on working on or improving one specific skill with campers (such as a sport or art). There are also day camps that are very general camps and do everything from archery to drama every day. There are also “sleep-away”, or overnight camps. At one of these camps, you would stay for anywhere from a week to a month or two. Usually these camps have cabins in the woods, but there are also camp locations with dormitories, or large sleeping halls, where campers stay. At one of these camps, since there is a lot more time to spend doing activities, there is often a wider variety of things to do, including rock wall climbing, horseback riding, other sports, arts, and even educational classes (such as math or science).
• Sports: Sports are basically a year-round activity. The only difference between sports in the summer and sports in the fall is that sports in the fall are often through school teams.
• Television: Watching the television is a very popular activity in the United States. Some popular TV shows include:
Survivor: A show in the relatively new category of “reality TV”. This genre of television includes a group of real people being placed in an unconventional situation. Survivor is about a group of everyday people who are left somewhere in the wilderness and need to learn how to survive while completing various challenges.
American Idol: Also a reality T.V show, but this one is about different people competing to be a singing superstar in America.
Degrassi: This TV show is actually Canadian, but has started to take California by a storm. This is a television show about a bunch of teenagers at Degrassi High School, and their struggles, problems, and success.
• Skiing and Snowboarding: This is a very common winter sport and activity. Winter vacations are often taken to the mountains to go skiing or snowboarding. Skiing is a sport in which your feet are strapped onto two wooden strips and you hold two poles in your hand and then slide down a snow covered mountain! Snowboarding is almost exactly the same thing; except you have no poles and your feet are attached to one board, not two.
• Theater: Acting is a popular activity year round, but spring is often the time of year in which schools put on plays or musicals. Acting (or drama) is usually a class offered in high school throughout the U.S.A, and there is are an abundance of other organizations and groups outside of school which put on large scale performances and offer acting and singing classes.
Everyone has his leisure time. What do you do in your leisure time?
I often go to see movies with my friends at my leisure time. Among all the Chinese movies, I like crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon best. The movie is adapted from a famous Chinese novel and the story is fantastic. The director from Taiwan . Who is really gifted. And I like all the actors and actresses in the movie. They’re from different parts of China, and all of them are popular movie stars. I like the music in this movie particularly. It’s very wonderful. When you have leisure time. You’d better not miss the opportunity to see this movie.
I hope you find a convenient form of entertainment and it certainly brings much relaxation and a lot of fun into your life.
Actually, I don’t really have much leisure time. I’m a student, and also have a part-time job. The only leisure time I have is when I get home after work. Usually, I spend my leisure time on watching TV, listening to music until I fall asleep on weekdays. If I don’t work on weekends, I will choose to do something different that day. Because I like to alone by myself when I want to stay quiet. I will go to the bookstore to read some new books to broaden my interior. I can stay in that place all day. On the other hand, it is riding bicycle by myself to anywhere I want to go. This really makes me relaxed. On the other way around, if I want to have someone accompanying with me, I will go to the department store with my friends, or night market to eat some food.
Leisure time is important to me. People not only have to work but also spend their leisure hours to the fullest. Adequate leisure time will help much on releasing our pressure, make you cheerful and elastic, and improve your work ability.
求一篇《My leisure-time hobby on compus》作文
I have many hobbies,such as but I enjoy sitting quietly.My
favorite hobby is reading comics.Comics make me relax,I could put down all the stress and surf in the world of fantasy,where the good always wins.Yet unlike fairy-tales,comics dosn't always have happy endings,the stronge impact of images accompanied by words often put me into tears.
Alot of people see comics as childish stories which aren't by any chance benefitial.I disagree.From comics I learnt the real importance of friendship,to back-up friends when they are going through a tough time.I also learnt to be responsible for my behaviour and words,which made me more considerable.
reading,skating,and watching TV.But reading is my favorite hobby.
跪求英语作文:my leisure-time hobby.要求八十词就行.
My leisure-time hobby is watching movies,especially western ones.After a long day and tiring study,i would isolate myself from the outer world,immersed in the movie world.
Watching movies is a joyful thing.In the first hand,i can enjoy the plots of the movies,intricate or sophisticated,that attract me lot.Secondly,when enjoying western ones,i can learn the western cultures.By means of it,i touch the western world.Last but not the least,i can share the feelings of the actors and actresses.
So watching movies really enriches my life.
“My Leisure-Time Hobby on Campus”
My Leisure-Time Hobby on Campus
I am living quite an enjoyable campus life. Besides taking some lessons regularly everyday,I also have some leisure-time hobbies.
I am very interested in English reading and sports.My classmate and I often communicate with each other in English at the English corner.Though my spoken English is not so good that I make mistakes frequently,I still love it a lot.And when we are available we often get together and play a basketball match.That is really a terrific and wonderful experience!
In a word I love my leisure-time hobbies on campus!
以how people spend their leisure time为题写一篇英语作文,
Mother,I Want to Tell You something about my college life.New life have beginned for some time!I've been expecting this moment for a long time.Finally,I become a college student.All good things must come to an end !I am now apart from my family members and many good friends.I am awared that I will have to do everything on my own .Being responsible is the exact thing that I am supposed to think about.I'm now dealing something responsibly with my new rommates.I enjoy being together with them,they just like my good friends in high school,being kind and thoughtful.My college is a place for a new beginning ,I'm sure I'm taking a new life ,everything here is full of challenge,quite different from things in high school,teachers are not going to tell you exactly what you are going to do ,you will have to make your own decisions.But college life can also be rich and colorful.Most universities offer many activities such as sports events,contests,and other social gatherings for the students to experience relief from study and homework.Students often form lifelong friendships through the varied experiences of university life.We not only develops our abilities,he also develops social skills as well as knowledge and wisdom necessary for choosing a future career.By learning how to balance intense study and recreation,a student will be well prepared for the challenges of future responsibilities.So far,I'm geting along so well with people aroud me ,college provides me with chances and challenge,I'm going to make a difference to my life!And I have every confidence on myself.I will still have to move on.
The table shows how people in different age groups spend their leisure time in Someland over the course of a year. It can be clearly seen that the amount of leisure time available varies considerably across the age groups and that people of different age levels have very different ways of spending their leisure time. According to the figures, as people age in Someland their social lives reduce. Teenagers and people in their twenties spend on average 500 hours per year on socialising and 350 hours of that time is with a group of more than 4 people. Although the total hours of socialising in their 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s is fairly constant (between 300-350), socialising with more than 4 people drops dramatically to 50 hours in the 30s and 40s age groups and only 25 from 50 years old. Group and individual exercise follow a similar pattern. People of all ages spend a good part of their leisure time on entertainment such as TV/video viewing and cinema. In both cases, teenagers and retired people spend around twice as much time as those who are at working age. Home entertainment ranges from just over a thousand hours for teenagers and retired people and an average of 600 hours for everyone else. Cinema accounts for 100 hours of the teenagers and retired people’s leisure time and 25-50 hours for the rest. In conclusion we can see there is a significant trend towards solitary and smaller group activities as people grow older and that teenagers and retired people spend ......
许多的第一次,第一次喊爸爸妈妈,第一次Zou路,第一次上幼儿园,第一次交朋友等等,Zhe些事都会让我们铭记在心,终身难忘。时而还Hui在?#19994;?#32819;边萦绕着…… 小的时候,姥爷不知Dao从什么地方造出了一辆小自行车,对于从Xiao都不?#19981;?#21644;朋友嬉戏的我,简直是一个天大的“恩Ci”。我兴高彩?#19994;?#25176;着就往外飞奔,姥爷Yi遍遍的教我,可我就是学不会,姥爷大概教De?#34892;?#19981;耐烦了,便罢工了。哼!一向坚Qiang的我怎能轻易放弃呢?坚持就是胜利呀! Gang开始,我扶着栏杆慢慢的骑,可是,不争气的Wo总是摔跤,胳膊上总是青一块紫一块的,晚上,Lao姥帮我?#28872;?#37202;,一边擦一遍说?“宝贝儿,学不会Jiu不要学了,姥姥再教你玩别的。就你这样的小身板,Zen?#35789;?#24471;了这样的委屈。”我摇了摇头,坚定的Shuo?“不行,姥姥,您不是常常教导我和姐姐,做Ren何事都不能半途而?#19979;?不论遇到任何困?#35759;?#35201;Yong往?#40763;?#21527;?难道,我就应该放弃吗?不,我是不会Fang弃的。”老老无奈的摇了摇头。 第二天早上,Wo扶着栏杆骑自行车,摔倒了再起来,摔倒了再起Lai,反复。皇天不负?#34892;?#20154;,我终于可以离开栏杆Qi上土路了。当我摇摇晃晃骑在土路上时,Xin中有种说不出的一种感觉,也许,这就是Cheng功背后的喜悦吧。现在的我是会用自行车Shua花样的,听到大的掌声时,我开心极了。Dan是谁也不知道我那杂技花样背后那一件Jian令人心酸的经历。 “天行健,君?#21491;?#33258;强不息。”Wu论受到多么沉重的打击,我们都不能放任自己。我Men要永不服输的精神,执着顽强的拼下去。曾今De挫折将鼓舞我们前进。